[at-l] Ad Policy/ R&R WF

Like a stuck pig, TrailPlace's RocksnRoots squeals:
"I don't appreciate posters attempting to rally List disfavor against me
by posting things I never said or intended. Again, I have to point out that
this originates from an accepted unwritten rule to chase serious topics off
the board."
Oh, poor little R&R, are the big kids picking on you again?
WF's errand boy is just posting more revisionist falsehoods in his pathetic
attempt to disrupt this list that he and WF are so jealous of.
TJ < adjusting the subject line for discerning readers

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---