Re2: [at-l] AD Policy

At 07:04 PM 8/7/01 -0400, Mara Factor wrote:
>I also like the idea of a shelter "notebook" with important "local"
>information - from emergency numbers, to small informative ads, and maybe
>even a bit of area history.

Oooooh..good idea!  I read recently , maybe in Ready's Journal, about the
oldest
section of trail.  And in Ken's about the oldest covered bridge.  That's
the type of stuff
I'd like to read.  I know I could get it from a book, but casual hikers and
cheapskates
don't always buy the books but might benifit from such enlightening
factoids.  Another
BRAVO