[at-l] Ad Policy

That is pure fantasy, or pure fabrication on your part. You suggested,
ranted that the only focus for the trail should be toward through*hikers,
in your unique terminology. The writer reminded all that the AT was created
for the casual hiker, not the elitists or those who would make the trail an
experience for only a select few, managed by self-appointed dictators.

OrangeBug
<putting RnR back on filter>