[at-l] Suggest A Section Hike?

Mtn moma's and A Walk in the Woods both provide shuttles in the
smokies.  I've used them both with no complaints. MM's several times.
I've even used MM's to pick me up at fontana & drop me off at
davenport gap.

I have their numbers if you want them.

Also, Jensine of Rainbow springs (who is on this list) does shuttles
around the standing indian area.

I guess this all depends on how much you are willing to spend for the
shuttle.  All things cost.

Now, there are several loop hikes you can create in the smokies that
require no shuttles nor parking fees.  Have you considered this?