[at-l] reading the posts

In a message dated 8/7/2001 8:05:20 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
orangebug74@yahoo.com writes:

> BTW, I hope Lee I Joe and Trooper had a nice hurricane party Sunday
> night down in Ft. Walton. Do you need an help clearing brush?

I have a cousin who lives in Fort Walton Beach. He said there was very little
damage there. Barry made landfall to the East of there. That put FT. Walton
on the left side of the storm. The left side had the lowest wind speeds and
the lease amount of rain.

Wildbill

multipart/alternative
  text/html