[at-l] AD Policy

> "There is someone going around the shelters in the
> northern end of SW Virginia and most of Central
> Virginia removing what ever register is there
Weary wrote...
> "writing a book." If a book comes out quoting from
> trail registers, I urge one and all to boycott
> it.

Here's how you can tell if it's one of those stolen
Southern and Central Virginia trail registers used in
a writing a book. The book will include these
suspicious, telltale phrases:

"Oh my aching back."
"Oh my aching feet."
"I miss my girlfriend."
'I miss my boyfriend."
"Why is Virginia so blazing hot!"
"I thought the mountains were supposed to end in North
Carolina."
"I sent my sleeping bag home and now I'm freezing my
begonias off at night."
"Whoever decided to locate the AT up Three Ridges
should be shot."
"They told me it would flatten out by now."
"I'll never make it out of Virginia."
"I am so glad to be back on the AT and out of
Damascus."
"I went to the post office back in Pearisburg and my
mom is still sending me canned hams."

Datto