Re[2]: [at-l] AD Policy

"There is someone going around the shelters in the northern end of SW
Virginia and most of Central Virginia removing what ever register is there
and replacing it with one full of religious track material."

That also is illegal. In Maine at least, registers are owned by MATC, and kept in our archives.
Folks periodically steal them for whatever reason. Someone a couple of years ago was allegedly
"writing a book." If a book comes out quoting from trail registers, I urge one and all to boycott
it.

I have no quarrel with books. I wrote one once. I'm toying with writing another. I just don't like
thieves writing books. Well, in fact, I've stolen others ideas and facts for years. I'm just opposed to the
theft of words -- and trail registers.

Weary