[at-l] (Guest Post) "so called"

> The ATC had absolutely nothing to do with NPS
> proceeding toward condemnation
> on Graymoor.

Well there you go. From that, I'd say the ATC didn't
step up to the leadership plate again and do the right
thing. But really, the ATC should be held accountable
for being directly involved and responsible for that
fiasco and embarrassment. Trying to make it out that
the ATC wasn't involved wouldn't actually be the case.

Who made the NPS aware of the pump house in the first
place? Oh yeah, tell big brother about those bad
Friars and then step away when the firing starts up.
"Nope, didn't have anything to do with it."

> To use your metafore: Why do jerks like you refuse
> to understand how the world works.

It's metaphor.

There was a proposal a while ago about segregating the
leadership of the Appalachian Trail away from the ATC
and letting the ATC's sole responsibility become trail
maintenance.

Maybe that idea should be considered again in order to
attract more actual end-users to the leadership table
and less administrators, policy creators and sign
makers who seem to have only the ability to think
one-dimensionally.

Datto