Re[2]: [at-l] Quit-smoking

At 08:59 PM 8/5/01 -0400, Slyatpct@aol.com wrote:

>THIS is off topic.

Au contrair mon cher Sly.  Perhaps not for you, since it seems
they don't affect your hiking, but it is for me. I smoked
heavily in my teens and 20's...... sporadically in my 30's and
until about three years ago when I started in full time again. And
ir seems that everytime I decide to quit, I end up smoking more
than ever.  It's as if there's a three year old inside me who refuses
to be told by my more mature self, what to do.  And it seems
she has here hands on the controls.  I agree about the preaching....
preaching seems to empower the brat.....but am eager to hear
anything I can use as ammunition against her.

So please use your delete on this one..OK???

multipart/mixed
---