Re[2]: [at-l] health care

Yep, and it won't happen here. Ever try to figure out a Medicare EOB?
The Federal government's attempts at healthcare (Medicare, Indian
Health Service, Federal Prison System, VAH, et al) do not lend one to
optimism regarding a Federally based single payer plan. State based
plans, such as Medicaid, are notoriously poorly managed.

Did you know that this thread is the reason I hike? I am so sick of our
non-system, I hike to gain a life to try to manage to maintain my
professional life.

Bill...