[at-l] Trail Family

I am having a major cerebral obstruction. She was the sociopathic
bisexual killer babe in a mid-90's movie. She had the famous scene of
being interrogated regarding a murder, uncrosses her legs, the shot
that won't make it a TV flick, then recrosses her legs. Basically, the
babe you know is going to kill you, and you really don't mind. Pr'olly
the same way male black widows feel.

Bill....