[at-l] Trail Family

Interesting confusion regarding which "family" you are talking about. I
suppose the use of community would lead to similar confusion.

Given the threats some women have perceived on the trail, has there
been similar threats perceived by men regarding unwanted sexual
attention? I am not surprised that you had little notice of open
discrimination, but I've wondered about other uninvited attention. I'd
hate to meet Sharon Stone in a shelter.

Bill...