[at-l] Re: Quit smoking hike...2

Sorry, I resent this because of a typo in the copy to list.

My wife is dropping me off at the starting point
(whichever we choose, Springer or Amicalola), and
picking me up at the end of the trip.
As long as she knows where to find me, I am open
to whatever schedule we come up with.

If we start at Amacolola, I'll vote for the hike Inn. If we start at
Springer, meeting down the trail sounds
kind of kewl to me too.

Once we figure out where to start, I can work on stuff
like how many days of food to carry & where to resupply.

I can't wait! I feel like a little kid, waiting to go to Disney World. Talk
to y'all later.

Russ