Re[2]: [at-l] Quit-smoking hike in Georgia

I suspect a hike will help. But it may take more than that. I quit after a friend was diagnosed with
throat cancer and kept right on smoking. I decided to find out if was possible to quit. It was, but
for three years I had periodic compulsions to light up. Then they disappeared, almost
overnight.

I found quitting far more difficult than hiking 2,000 miles. But perhaps if I had taken a hike first ....

Weary