[at-l] Quit-smoking hike in Georgia

Russ, this is an important hike for me. With or without Pittsburg, I'm
hiking from Springer for 9 or 10 days and coming back a nonsmoker. I have my
new employer's blessing to do this only 10 days or so after my first day at
work . . .

> I haven't heard anything about the Quit smoking hike Labor day week, or
received answers to my email about it since Pittsburgh stopped posting on
AT-L.
> If anyone has heard any news about the hike (whether it's on or off), let
me know. If it's off, I need to make other plans for the holiday (and
quickly).