[at-l] signing off, bus to Newport VT

Heading off to the LT soon, so I'm be signing off this list tomorrow morning.

btw, Vermont Transit can get someone from Boston to Newport, VT
pretty easily. There's one connection, at White River Junction.
There's only one bus each day to Newport so the trip is:

Boston to WRJ: 2 pm to 4:15 PM
WRJ to Newport: 4:45 to 7:30 PM.

Newport is on Lake Memphremagog, about 15 miles from the trailhead at
Journey's End Road. I'm not sure what I'll do in the way of
ride/hitch/cab. Since sunset is 8:10 PM I may not have enough time to
get to the trail on the same day.

The busfare is $53 one way, not bad for 238 miles.

--
Arthur D. Gaudet         	"Is walking down called hiking, too?"
(RockDancer)  	                 -heard at the top of Mt Washington, NH