[at-l] If There Was Any Doubt...

RoksnRoots@aol.com wrote:

> "Never B" is now in Lincoln, Montana and half way down through the state on
> the CDT. If you recall the question of his ability to do the "Triple Crown"
> within one calendar year being brought up last week you will see he is
> leaving flaming tracks behind him on his quest. No "if" about it!

	Yep, nicely done. He's through Glacier and the big Montana wilderness
areas already. Wish him well, though - we're having a major heat wave,
with temperatures hovering around 100 degrees mid-day. He'll be spared
some of the worst up on the divide, but the section he's in now isn't
particularly high, and long sections of it are quite treeless...

	Ron
--

yumitori(AT)montana(DOT)com