[at-l] EVERYBODY: This land is your land . . .

> Not much made in America anymore. Thanks to unions. Their give me, give me
> more money & befits. Companies close and move out of the USA.

now, let's not forget over governmental regulation, taxation, and very
poor energy policy. (your fooling yourself if you don't realize that the
cost of energy & fuel directly influences  the cost of EVERYTHING)
Washington's constant meddling in economics, supply & demand, and, the
doctrine of free enterprise has ruined businesses and the market place
and my pocket book.
 As well as tort legislation.  like this stupid patients bill of rights
(or should I call it the trial lawyers get rich bill) in which much of
our legislators want to make ok to sue the employers for the failures of
the medical system.  Since when is it an employer's duty to provide
health benefits.  those are gifts given to the workers to attract the
better harder working individual.  Unless congress starts making it
mandatory for employers to provide health insurance (a SCARY,
unconstitutional proposition); if this bill passes with that provision,
you can bet your bottom dollar cheap health insurance will no longer be
a benefit we get to enjoy!

think about it!!!!  call your congressman!!!

tell them to take a hike!!!!  (there.  it's trail related)

t.