[at-l] EVERYBODY: This land is your land . . .

. . . this land is my land . . .

I'm seriously getting into Woody Guthrie territory this month . . . Just =
accepted an offer as a staff attorney with the UAW Legal Services Plan, =
sort of a PPO of law for United Auto Workers, working out of their =
Atlanta location.

Won't be doing union or employment law anymore . . . just personal stuff =
for auto workers like wills, trusts, estates, estate planning and some =
consumer litigation . . .=20

I haven't been employed in years, but I'm looking forward to the change =
. . . regular vacations, long week-ends and etc. just right for regular =
section hiking . . . plus a regular pay check . . . couldn't have come =
at a better time . . . but it's a CONDITIONAL offer because of . . .

Solidarity: I gotsta get me an AMERICAN made automobile and show proof =
of it before I can start on the 20th of August . . . I'm looking for an =
OLD jeep . . . something that still runs . . . but something that wont =
cost a lot . . . Anybody in the Southeast know where I can find such a =
machine? I'll trade for shuttles!

David Addleton
vocate atque non vocate deus aderit
http://dfaddleton.home.mindspring.com