[at-l] "Driving" the AT

It has been done. There was a couple doing this in 1992. They would drop one
off then the other would go to the other end of the section. They would be
hike toward each other and meet about halfway and have lunch. Each had a set
of car keys.

Wildbill

In a message dated 8/3/2001 4:52:55 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
tjfort@netdoor.com writes:

> two people could get together and leap frog their cars from ga to me!
>
> Why hasn't this been done?  think about how easy it would make
> resupply and town visits.

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---