[at-l] Full moon AT hike August 4th

 Jan, alas it was not I who wrote the diatribe.  It was clearly an imposter, as I am THE original Little Bear.  If I find this poser tomorrow during our full-moon hike, I'll lash him/her to an anthill and pour molasses all over them.  I'll let the coyotes clean up the scraps. That'll teach 'em!
Little Bear
Warwick, NY
  Jan Leitschuh <janl2@mindspring.com> wrote: Hi,
Is this the Little Bear...
> Little Bear GA-ME 2000
> jeffshike@yahoo.com

who wrote the hilarious diatribe about lightweight
packing/competition/slackpacking in the OverMountain Shelter in NC/TN
this spring?
I don't know if you know, but it became an instant Trail classic. Twenty
pages ahead in the registers people were still urging all hikers to read
it. Shelters later, people were still quoting it.
I hope you saved a copy. Posting it would make my day.
(AFTER your moon hike, of course. Isn't that a HELL of a moon?)

Thanks for a great and joyful laugh this spring, in a VERY beautiful
place...

Best,
Jan in NC
-