[at-l] IAT in Canada

John O hiked a big hunk of the IAT and you can read his journal
http://www.monmouth.com/~johno/ectmay.htm

John did hike some big miles but the guy he was hiking with set
the pace and had a very strict schedule to keep to, since he was
continuing on to Florida.  I don't think John would have planned
for such high mileage if he were on his own pace.  Really tore
up his feet.  There are road walks where you can put in high miles
if your feet are up to it.  I remember one he talked of, with fabulous
ocean cliffs......