[at-l] moleskin

actually, I think this is an old idea revisited.

I still have a REALLY old box of moleskin.  From the 70's or 80's I
believe.  It is box, with a large sheet rolled up in it. don't know
the size but you can bet now I'll check it out.   I never used it,
but, I've always kept it around because I thought it to be unusual.
Wonder if there is a market for antique moleskin?

t.