[at-l] Spouses who hike together/do singles want hikersfor partners?

NO! Never Again!  I tried hiking with my wife,  Like anything that doesn't
meet her immediate gratifications it soon became a very miserable
experience,  From her complaints mere moments after a gentleman was
expounding to us on the joys of the walk, to her refusal to allow me to
shoulder the weight she could obviously (to me anyway) not handle.  It
became clear she was not going to allow the walk to be joyous in any way.
Thanks, I will continue to hike with my Dog,  HE ENJOYS a walk in the woods
and the nights out.
Black Wolfe

P.S.  More power to those who can and do hike together. I've no doubt the
relationship is the richer for it.