[at-l] In answer to some of Kahley's questions.....

I used to live somewhat south of you - on the Kachemak Bay in Homer.  I left
there about 20 years ago, more or less.  Anyhow, there used to be a big
hunting and fishing and hiking outfitter a couple miles out from the city
center on a sort of divided hiway where there was a full block between the
two sides of the hiway.  The store covered almost the entire block between.
It was still there in 1996 when I was in Anchorage last.  (Is there a
Sterling Hwy ?)

Eventually I will probably remember the name of the store but if you're not
familiar with it, check the phone book.

Al (Draggin' Anchor)