[at-l] Spouses who hike together/do singles want hikers for partners?

--- Linda Benschop <lvb@mindspring.com> wrote:

>  Single hikers....would it be important to you to
> find a spouse who is into
> hiking?

Yep.  Large part of my life, and if I ever take the
plunge, the significant other is going to have like
it. To put it selflishly, I am not willing to give up
my love of hiking for a relationship.  Hopefully the
person I have a LTR with will be into the same type of
lifestyle. Right now, I just play it by ear and hope
the people I am dating will be partial to the
lifestyle...

=====