[at-l] Feelix called

In a message dated 7/31/01 8:02:21 PM US Eastern Standard Time,
kahley7@ptd.net writes:

> Today he has the Barefoot Sisters in the car and they are headed for
> errrrrrr....
> ahhhh......ummmmm.....the local Subway, belive it or not.

I'm laughing so hard I can't see.  In fact, last time I ate at subway, the
topic revolved around Felix.  I don't know why. <g>

I understand another lister recently hiked w/ them (The barefoot sisters,
Isis and Jackrabbit) and Tubaman - maybe eventually she'll post a TRIP
REPORT???? ;-)

The Redhead

multipart/alternative
  text/html