[at-l] Observations on the sexual threat thread

In a message dated 7/31/2001 6:53:07 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
Mike.Allen@wsj.com writes:

> I'm curious.  Do long-term romances ever blossom on the trail?  Anybody ever

Not that I'm keeping score, but I know of atleast a half dozen marriges as a
result of a couple that met on the trail and other long term relationships
during and after their hikes.

Contrary to Navigator's belief, from my experience, I don't think it's only a
single male "fantasy" and many woman hike the trail to find their solemate.

Sly

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---