[at-l] Feelix called

da boy still ain't hiking....
still running into folks he knows
This is one SOBOer who is getting a taste of the Trail Community.
As he said..."There were only three people out on the Trail when I
hiked and two of them were with me"  Today he has the
Barefoot Sisters in the car and they are headed for errrrrrr....
ahhhh......ummmmm.....the local Subway, belive it or not.

He'll lay his liddle lid down in Great Barrington this night...
on a pillow..not on the Trail.  Well, how can begrudge our
Pearisian Prankster some shuttlin fun.

multipart/mixed
---