[at-l] Ready To Go!!

   Well, I've had my hip injected with the steroid and my hair has been cut
short, so all I have to do now is wait!  My hiking partner (and sister) will
be here from Wyoming in 4 days, then 2 days later we leave for Bangor.
Somehow we'll get to monson (that hasn't been set up yet) and we'll finally
be on the trail!!  I don't know how accurate our schedule is, but since we're
slow, we're giving ourselves until the 23rd to get to Katahdin Stream
Campground.  I made reservations in Feb.  The next day, which will be Betty
Sue's 70th birthday, we will finally sunnit Katahdin!!  I'm not afraid of the
rain, bears or anything else other than falling.  We'll let you know when we
get back if we managed to stay on our feet.  Now if I can just make it
through the next 4 days!

                       B. J. Shenton---One of the Blister Sisters