[at-l] Trying to make Gathering plans ...

this lurker is excitedly planning to go

-----Original Message-----
From: Linda Benschop [mailto:lvb@mindspring.com]
Sent: Tuesday, July 31, 2001 2:34 PM
To: Nina Baxley; at-l@backcountry.net
Subject: Re: [at-l] Trying to make Gathering plans ...

Waterfall,
We are planning flying too and also not sure where.  We will be renting a
car and could easily take you there.  We might even go earlier and spend a
few days with my brother in North Conway, N.H.  If that happens, we can
probably also pick you up.  Right now we are trying to figure out how we are
going to take all the camping stuff, colder weather gear and backpacks AND
my husband's guitar and other musical things he needs on a plane.  Really
wish we had time to drive but isn't looking good for that right.  Well, keep
this in mind Nina and let me know what times and flights.  I would think is
probably cheaper to fly to Boston, but it is a long ride.  I did fly into
N.H. (I am not sure if it was Manchester or Portsmouth, but I had to take a
12 seater plane from Boston to N.H.  Very bumpy and no BR...LOL .

I am really getting excited as this is the area I grew up in!  Who else here
is planning to attend???

Hummingbird