[at-l] Observations on the sexual threat thread

God. I had hoped not to have to get into this. Because anything folks say that is honest tends to be
misunderstood.

But heterosexual sex among consenting couples is among the wonderful pleasures that
nature endowed us with. (I won't comment on other kinds because I have never experienced them, or
felt a desire to experience them.)

Some for philosophical or cultural, or religious, or whatever
reasons confine such activities to their spouses. I think, however, the evidence is overwhelming
that most men, and many women, do not restrict themselves to spouses.

But culture is strong.
Political correctness says that "no means no." Culture says that females especially should say no
when the question is first raised. From time to time, they later change their minds. Is there a male
out there who has never heard a no turn to a yes?

Since sex is pleasurable, we all seek it in some
form or other. Some clearly are more vigorous in pursuing this pleasure than others. We who tend to
be considered "safe" by the opposite sex, I suspect, succeed less often than more persistent types.

This fact, if it is a fact, may be why some persist in their search more vigorously than others.
Perhaps they have learned what others of us merely suspect -- that the prize goes to the persistent.

Let me say in the interest of completeness that clothing has little to do with the matter. Vibes. a
sense of the possible, a sense of a compatible spirit, triggers interest.

Also let me correct one thing
that sAunTerer said. One, in my experience so far at least, never gets "too old."

Weary