[at-l] At a lost but answering

>>>Of course, some of my best friends cross dress, not that there's
>>anything wrong with that. I've just never found a manzzierre that fit
>>>me well.>

The hard part is trying to find one that fits me as well... Then there is
the whole debate if I should shave the chest... :)

(OK..OK..I deserved that one... another fine part of online discussion, can
quote to take a line out of context....in this case for a funny reason)

The true harvest of my life is intangible... a little star-dust caught, a
segment of the rainbow which I have clutched.
--Thoreau

The true harvest of my life is intangible... a little star-dust caught, a
segment of the rainbow which I have clutched.
--Thoreau

NetZero Platinum
No Banner Ads and Unlimited Access
Sign Up Today - Only $9.95 per month!