[at-l] LT list

Here's an update with info folks have sent me.

>Flatlander - Northbound  sometime in August
>Mother Lipton - Northbound sometime in August
>Chase - Southbound, 16 days in mid-August
>Marty - Northbound sometime in September
>RockDancer - Southbound starting around August 5
Mrs Gorp - Southbound from Journey's End to Wallingford, starting Aug 11.
Mara (Stitches) - this week, Jonesville to Johnson
EJ Baker - starting end of Sept, Killington --> North, then Kill. --> South.

--
Arthur D. Gaudet         	"Is walking down called hiking, too?"
(RockDancer)  	                 -heard at the top of Mt Washington, NH