[at-l] Stoat...

Slyatpct@aol.com wrote:

> > Just talked to Stoat (aka Bojangles for some reason.). He's
> > in Monson at the Pie Lady's and having a blast. I'm still
> > going to try to leave her this evening and join him on
> >
> The Pie Lady's?
>
> Doesn't he know he's sleeping on Shaw's old mattresses?  The ones that Keith
> threw in the dump.

I do one impersonation....and it's Keith Shaw.

"The Pie Lady treats you hikers like dogs. I threw away 20 mattresses and she
went to the landfill and took 'em."

>  Plus he's missing out on some fantastic all he can eats,
> but I suppose the hungry horrors doesn't hit southbounders that soon.

You don't know Stoat. He's always hungry...and, vegetarian...and, hiking with a
guy with a dog. So, it had to be.

> Give Stoat my best!

Sounds like that could put me into some wicked trouble with the law in Maine...I
think I won't. I'll tell him ya say hello, though.

--
Felix J. McGillicuddy
ME-->GA '98