[at-l] potato soup report

----- Original Message -----
From: "larry galyen" <plodder@juno.com>
To: <hopefl@juno.com>; <at-l@backcountry.net>
Sent: Friday, July 27, 2001 10:48 PM
Subject: Re: [at-l] potato soup report

Bear Creek also makes a tortilla soup mix which so very flavorful.  100
calories per serving and it takes 10 minutes from start to eat...  Carry
some dried ground sirloin to add along with some cheese and some sour cream
in the individual packets.....  You can really juke up the calories in all
Bear Creek Soups and I love them and they are a staple in my pack.....  The
"fart factor" is huge in the tortilla soup but that  factor plays a big role
in most backpacking foods.  Ever wonder why most shelters smell like a
"lentil fart?"

Cheers

Jack