[at-l] Me again...

Orange Bug wrote:

> Vell, zo you had a dream? And vhat vould dat dream have bean? Hummm?
>
> And do you have feelings about that dream?

Well the dreams are always the same in as much as they are always different.
I mean, it is always in the same place, and the same people are doing the
same things. But, they are different because sometimes the location is
different and the characters are different and the actions are different.
There always is a dog chasing a rabbit, but sometime, there are no animals.
And, when the rabbit catches the dog, sometime, the people who aren't there,
see it better than those who aren't there either. Then, when I wake up, I'm
still asleep.

--
Felix J. McGillicuddy
ME-->GA '98