[at-l] Me again...

> Well, I got this pack loaded and...well...it's like half
> full and only weighs about 35 pounds. What did I forget? I'm
> only carrying three days worth of food (Caratunk to
> Stratton), but this thing looks empty. I had a dream like
> this once...

Did you forget?:

An iron skillet for cooking eggs and pancakes in the mornings?
(The eggs and pancake powder) (& syrup and butter)?
A stool to sit upon whilst cook'n yer flapjacks?
A stainless steel flask for carrying yer Jack Daniels?
The JD?
A good lighter for lighting yer fire.
Some Bacon?
Some Scotch?
A spatula for flipp'n yer flapjacks?
The JD?
A pipe?
I mean the play'n kind!
An aluminium flask fer carry'n yer water?
A cell phone?
An umbrella?
Yer gun?
"A Walk In The Woods" by Bryson . . . you won't need a data book if you have
it!