[at-l] Walking the Walk.........

In a message dated 7/26/01 10:01:27 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
Slyatpct@aol.com writes:

<< We still has a long way to go, but.........  you have to give this "kid"
some
 credit! >>

    He has finished the PCT. Barring any unforeseen injury, I don't see how
he could miss at this point. He has already done New Mexico, so all he needs
to do is the rest of the CDT over August, September + October. Remember this
guy has just cruised the PCT, with some snow pack, in 84 days. With the CDT
being roughly the same open range walking, I would say he could rip up the
remaining portion in about 2 months. This would leave him November + December
to finish the AT, a remaining section he could cover in about a month at his
pace. It isn't a question of 'if' but 'when'.
    Do the math!