[at-l] More non-cussin'...

Slyatpct@aol.com wrote:

> IWell, it looks
>
>> like I'm going hiking. Gonna try to start in Caratunk on
>>
>> Monday or Tuesday. Try to make it to Hanover or so.
>
> I bet you make it to Springer!
>
> Sly

Well, Slydog...if that's where I was going, I'd make it.
But, it ain't. I think I'll go hikin' with Stoat for three
or four weeks and come home and work for a week and then
head out on the road with Mellencamp for a few weeks and
then come home and work for a week and then meet stoat and
hike again. I've already done everything from Duncannon
south in section hikes, so this will get me that much closer
to the Daily Double. After that, I may head down to NC and
do some car campin'. I'm still hopin' like hell I end up in
Atlanta. I've never in my life wanted to end up in Atlanta
like I want to now. Well, there was the time I had a parole
hearing in Atlanta and the ride from Valdosta took forever.
I wanted to end up in Atlanta that day. (The hearing didn't
go none too well.)

--
Felix J. McGillicuddy
ME-->GA '98