[at-l] More non-cussin'...

Even though I still really want to...I won't. Not even when
I'm quotin' John. (That's almost Mpossible.) Well, it looks
like I'm going hiking. Gonna try to start in Caratunk on
Monday or Tuesday. Try to make it to Hanover or so. I forget
how to plan and pack and buy stuff. Funny, ain't it. Another
funny thing is that my 10º down bag weighs less than my 40º
synth bag. So, I guess I'll carry the down and sleep on top.
Mmmmm, down. Is the Databook online? Or, should I just use
mine from '98? I'm taking a CD player. Anyone got
suggestions on how to tote CDs without 'em breakin'?

Some John quotes of recent weeks:

"I told the band last night 'I hate that guy. But, I think
it's cool he can just up and leave for 5 months."

"I don't care where you go. Just come back happy."

"I think you should still go on the road. It'll be fun" says
John.
"You just wanna pick on me" says me.
"Well, yeah. Plus, you'd get..."

"The cool thing about you going is you've got no schedule. I
mean, it's not like I'm gonna cancel a show if you're not
there."

Well, all for now. I'm gonna get my hiking schit down...for
the second time since Summit Day.

--
Felix J. McGillicuddy
ME-->GA '98