[at-l] I would appreciate any and all advice...;)

Hi Everyone!
My name is Joni and I am completely uneducated about what it takes to be a
thru hiker. But I do know that the more I learn about the Applachian trail,
the more my heart yearns to be on it. I've just been kind of listening in on
you guys for a few weeks. I need to know some really basic stuff though,
like, how much money should I save? What kind of physical conditioning do I
need to be doing? What month should I start in? I was hoping to be able to
leave in April.... Please help me, I am pathetically uneducated.
Thanks!Joni

Send a cool gift with your E-Card
http://www.bluemountain.com/giftcenter/