[at-l] Virus

Bill, thank you for posting what you did on the virus this morning.  I
walked into my boss's office this afternoon just as he was pulling up a
message from a client that had the virus attached.  Since I had just read
about it, and the wording was exactly what the warning said (Hi! How are
you? See you later, etc) I was able to stop him before he opened it.  There
were five separate messages from that same client, all infected.  I warned
our IS department.  Hopefully, they'll update their filters for it.  Thanks
for the warning - the timing was perfect.
Ginny