[at-l] Fontana?

They have the lodge open there, and tend to close the cottages during the
off season. It is a fine place to stay in early Spring as a hiker, with
AYCE buffet tables and other amenities (steam room and more). It is
definitely out of the way, but a nice place in any case. The village has
been through a series of booms and busts, and appeared to be in a bust
season in 2000. They are in a "dry" county, hence limited in how they can
entertain and earn money.

OrangeBug