Water filters (was ATML Re[2]: [at-l] ATC Conference)

--- Jim and/or Ginny Owen <spiriteagle99@hotmail.com>
wrote:
> Mags - how do you like "watermelon snow"??

Great taste...less filling. :-)

(The snow Jim refers to is the snow at higher
elevations, esp. around glaicer areas have a
reddish-pink tinge to them due to the bacteria that
forms when the snow melts and the temps warm up.)

=====