[at-l] PA Ruck publicity

The P* R**k reference was meant to be tongue-in-cheek.  I was
acknowledging a previous post by Kahley (I think) who was not happy
about the publicity that the PA Ruck was getting on the ATC site.
Of course the Wizard should have known that since he's...well... you
know...the Wizard.
And Wildbill, you're not the boss of me.

Steve