[at-l] A HYOH opinion

In a message dated 7/21/2001 1:36:06 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
RoksnRoots@aol.com writes:

> Slyatpct@aol.com writes:
>
> << Yogi shouldn't have to defend her own style of hiking, but a group of 15
> should.. >>
>
>      Maybe they had spent hours lingering there on the way in...

No doubt, Yosemite is a beautiful park, expansive as it is, it can still be
seen regardless of speed or distance.   Since the group had to hike only 7
miles to Glen Aulin (where the tent cabins are), I can't imagine them missing
the waterfalls for the cabins which appears to have been their destination.
Day packs, warm beds, meals, etc.

Yogi's point, who was smelling the roses?

My point, groups of ten or more are discouraged (and discouraging)....

...hike your OWN hike.

Sly

multipart/alternative
  text/html