[at-l] LT list

Um, next week...  :-)))  My current plan is to fill in one of my gaps...
Jonesville to Johnson (not sure yet if it'll be NOBO or SOBO).  Leaving
Tuesday or Wednesday, probably hiking until Thursday or Friday.

Anyone wanna come play?

That'll leave just two more segments totalling around 35 miles.  Perhaps
I'll actually finish it this year.

Mara
Stitches, GAME99