Re[2]: ATML Re[2]: [at-l] What do you want?

"Why are you posting at-l messages to ATML?  asks Snodrog5 and several others.

I'm not. At least not deliberately. I type "at" in the "To" slot and usually whoever I have posted
to last shows up. I hadn't posted to atml in a month. But somehow atml came up and I failed to
notice. My first bifocals are still playing tricks on me, especially on the computer.

I suspect someone here at home opened up atml while I was absent to do some hiking and to attend the ATC conference.

Sorry. I have confused folks on both lists.

For you suspicious people out there. Let me say that I have no hidden agendas. From time to time I
post things that strike me as being helpful to other hikers, to the list or to the trail. I try to say whatever I
have to say as honestly, clearly and precisely as possible.

That doesn't mean I'm right all the time. But to the extent that I succeed in these goals, it means
that when I'm wrong there should be no confusion about my wrongness  -- providing of course, I
manage to get the messages sent to the proper lists.

Weary