[at-l] Hostel in the 100 Mile Wilderness

Joan,

	I think perhaps there was a misunderstanding. When I first read the the
email you spoke of I thought it said the White House was closed. After
reading more closely and reading the replies,  It said that the
Appalachian Trail Lodge was closed in Milinocket. As you just read that
is no longer true either. Maybe the sale didn't go through and Don and
Joan are still running it :-)
	I think this is what happened but am not sure. So if you do not get any
sure replies I suggest you send White House mail with a SASE to verify.
I hope you have time to do that!
	I enjoyed my stay in both of these places in 99. The White House was a
welcome surprise.

chase